Carlins Bedroom

Remember when I mentioned that I went to Murray to visit my best friend, Carlin,  and help her spruce up her bedroom?  I've got pictures! I love how fresh the room turned out! It goes to show just what an impact new artwork, bedding and accessories can do! 


First thing we did--Get the RIGHT floor plan! It helped the room function a lot better! After that we swapped out the bedding, changed up the artwork and dressed the room with new curtains!  I found some fabric at a local fabric store and made a pillow for her to pull together all the colors.  The room definitely needed some color considering we decided to go with a solid quilt! The striped pillows are so preppy--I love them!  Carlin decided to splurge on a stained glass piece that we found at her moms (adorable) store in Murray! ((If you are ever in the area it is definitely worth stopping in...Red Bug on Third!))


It fits Carlin and Tyler's personality so well! I can't wait to help her with her family room next! :) I am sure her husband Tyler is thrilled! hehe! :)