S U M M E R

I don't know about everyone else but I am so glad that summer is in full effect! For us at our house, it means lots of outdoor fires, tomato growin' and jeep-ridin'!  Garrett is great at making our outdoor space look fabulous so I wanted to show pictures! 

Goes to show what a difference lighting can make even outside! These lights remind me of a carnival... love it! 

Garrett made this really cool firepit cover out of crap metal! Yeah... he's pretty talented! 



Creeping Jenny going crazy!!!

Sweet Schotze in the Jeep!

....................................................................................................................................

I also wanted to share our new light we put in our dining room! I wanted a super simple drum shade light. This is one is from IKEA! 



Enjoy your week!!!