Hunny--Can we please spruce up our bedroom? :}

I have been dying to spruce up our bedroom! Now that I've let my husband in on this secret, I can also share it with you guys! I've been trying to figure out a way to include some things we already have without having to buy a ton of new things! We have an awesome navy rug in the basement and I would love to be able to use it!  I think I've found a way to incorporate a few other colors to make everything work to my liking!

At some point, I would like to also purchase some new curtains but haven't made my mind up on what I want! :) Luckily, the existing curtains will work for now! 

This is the design board Im working on to incorporate existing items and a few new things: duvet, shams, & pillows!!  Leave me some feedback and let me know what you think!