Metal Furniture & Accessories!

I have to share with you one of my new favorite go-to items! Metal & Iron Furniture & Accessories! Just one or two of these pieces bring such an eclectic style to your house! I wanted to share with you some of my favorites pieces that I love. One of the main reasons I love it is because it can be so affordable! They also usually look like they've been around forever! 

I found THIS piece on Horchow ($$$) and tried to find a copy...

...And got Really Lucky! Practically the same exact piece on Home Decorators...



I also found these on JCPenny for only $60... I didn't know that people still shopped there! :)

Here are a few others I found that sparked my interest! 


Cargo Bar Stools, Set of 2 | World Market
   Cargo Bar Stools from World Market! 2 for $90

love metal furniture
West Elm! 

Restoration Hardware! (That will have to remain a dream!)

Aiden Etagere | World Market
Another World Market Piece...I love the size of this!
Aiden Etagere $259.99

Pottery Barn Carter Table


If you don't need any furniture in your house because its packed like mine... consider these types of items to bring a mid-century feel!


Wire Baskets for additional storage!
{Etsy}

Metal Letters for dressing up your shelves

{Pottery Barn Metal Letters}


Vintage Industrial Metal Letters B-O....One Letter....4"Size
{Etsy}


Metal or Wire Light fixtures bring an industrial feel!

{Shades of Light}

I am sure my Momma is turning her nose up at these items but just like I tell her...mix it up! You don't have to over do it with sterile looking metal furniture! Just a few items that are unexpected, and a different finish than your other furniture goes a long way! :)

That's all for today! Enjoy your WEEKEND!