Our Bedroom Update!

Remember when I wanted to spruce up our bedroom a little?  We finally got around to doing a few things!    It all turned out much different as planned because I came across some pillows I had stored away!  I love how fresh and bright it turned out just with a couple changes! We are still playing with the wall decor and as I find more items I'll be switching in and out but I wanted to share it with you! 


First thing we did: Add a Rug! I definitely think this softened the room a little! Before it was too much wood on wood on wood! We then switched out our bedding and pillows! Added fresh white curtains! Updated a lamp and secretaries chair! And added a few accessories!


Its nice to have a change! And luckily-- because I had most of this around the house! I only spent $100! Curtains from Ikea for $50, a new duvet from Target for $30, and a few things to update the lamp!